问路英语口语对话-飞外网

有很时候,我们到外地出差,到了一个地方我们不知道自己所处的位置,也不知道方向,我们无法到达目的地,这时候就要向其他人问路,下面是问路英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【问路英语口语对话】


A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?

劳驾,请问去长城是这么走的吗?

B:Oh, it is really far from here. You re going in the wrong direction actually.

长城离这儿可远着呢,你走错方向啦。

A:I must have taken a wrong turn.

哦,刚才一定是拐错弯了。

B:It doesn t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It s a big one. You can t miss it.

没事,你可以原路返回,开5公里,会看见路边有个酒店,挺大的(曹县人为什么被全国骂?曹县人为什么被全国骂有两个说法,说法一:主播把曹县搞得乌烟瘴气。说法二:有些人嫉妒曹县在短视频平台火起来。现在曹县已经牛逼到被大家称为北上广曹,曹县人被全国骂同样是网友的调侃。),你应该能看见。

A:And then?

好的,然后呢?

B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

在下一个路口右拐,再开一公里左右,就会看见去长城的高速公路入口了。

A:Thanks a lot.

太感谢了!

B:You re welcome.

不客气。

A:By the way, how long does it take?

对了,这大概得花多长时间?

B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.

不堵车的话,一个小时吧。

A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

听说长城下午关的挺早的,我能在关门前赶到那儿吗?

B:Yes, I think so. It doesn t close until 5 o clock. You still have plenty of time.

嗯,下午5点才关门,还早着呢。

A:Great! Thank you!

太好了,谢谢!

B:My pleasure, and have a good time!

不客气,玩得开心。

【问路的英语对话带翻译】

A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?

打扰了,公车在这里停吗?

B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.

是的,他们都在这个角落停。

A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?

我想去百老汇和第82街。有没有公车到同时到这两个地方的?

B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.

你可以搭任何一路公车,除了9路之外。

A:How often do the buses run?

公车多久一班?

B:They run about every five minutes.

每5分钟一班。

A:Fine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?

好的。去第82街要多久?

B:About fifteen minutes. It s not far.Are you a stranger in New York?

大概15分钟。不远。你刚来纽约吗?

A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.

是的,我三天前刚从日本过来。

B:How do you like New York city?

你觉得纽约市怎么样?


A:I like it very much, but it s a little confusing to me.

我非常喜欢它,但是对我来说有点混乱。

B:You ll soon get accustomed to it. It s not difficult. Well, here s the bus.Fortunately, it s not full.

你很快就会习惯的。这并不难。额,公车来了。很幸运,人未满。

A:Thank you for the information.

谢谢你提供的信息。

B:Don t mention it.

不客气。

【关于问路的英语对话2人】

A:Hi Michael.

你好!迈克尔。

M:Hi Amy. What s up?

你好!艾米,你好吗?

A:I m looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

我要去机场,你能告诉我怎么去吗?

M:No, sorry. I don t know.

哦,很抱歉,我不知道。

A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?

我觉得我可以坐地铁去机场,你知道地铁在哪儿吗?

M:Sure, it s over there.

当然知道,就在那边。

A:Where? I don t see it.

在哪儿?我没看到。

M:Across the street.

在街的对面。

A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

哦,我看到啦,谢谢。

M:No problem.

不客气。

A:Do you know if there s a restroom around here?

哦,你知道附近哪儿有厕所吗?

M:Yes, there s one here. It s in the store.

知道,这边就有一个,在这个商店里。

A:Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

M:Bye.

再见。

【问路英语情景对话】

A:Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station?

请问去火车站怎么走?

B:Just go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters. You can t miss it.

沿着这条街一直往前走,到第一个十字路口向左拐,然后再往前走100米 就是了。你一定能看到。

A:About how long will it take me to get there?

去那儿大约要多少时间?

B:It s about 20 minutes walk, I think.

步行大概要二十分钟。

A:I see. Is there a bus I can take?

我明白了,可以乘公共汽车去吗?

B:Yes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop.

可以,你可以在那儿乘5路车,在下一站下车。

A:Thank you so much for your help.

非常感谢你的帮助。

B:It s my pleasure.

不客气。